Re: They shouldn't have lost anymore than a lap

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TEC Message Board ]

Posted by SundayMoney on April 14, 2013 at 08:16:23:

In Reply to: Re: They shouldn't have lost anymore than a lap posted by Buckeye3 on April 14, 2013 at 07:38:27:

There is no excuse for it really. Junior should have known right away to at least try to battery switch, then try the ignition switch...if it isn't either of those then he can't fix it. How long has he been racing?

Steve should have asked him to try the battery switch FIRST. He also should have known the rule that you can't change tires on a drive through penalty.

Why don't they know the rules? Everyone on that team should have the rules memorized by heart. I mean it's their freakin JOB! hell it seems most fans know the rules better than the drivers and some crew chiefs. I seriously don't get that at all. I can't imagine working a job and not knowing what the rules are...and that some layman knows them better than me who has the job...LOL

Also, wasn't he complaining about not being able to see his pitboard? My goodness, how many years does it take to figure out how to build a pitboard that he will recognize? Also how long does it take each week to look at a schematic of pitroad before each race with the teams number on each pit. So he can remember WHERE on pitroad he is and who is around him so that it is easier for him to find his stall?????

Pure insanity and no excuse for it. They should all be punished for it on Monday. This is beyond absurd...

Follow Ups:

Name
Password
Subject
Icons
Index
Link URL
Link Title
Image URL

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TEC Message Board ]