2 IROC for sale!
[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TEC Message Board ]
Posted by sonicmedia on September 19, 2014 at 01:21:59:2 cars owned by mike phelps co-creator of the IROC series.
Sold on Bill of Sale only
- Original prepared race car from the International Race of Champions series
- Chassis built by Laughlin Racing and power train built and maintained by Penske Racing throughout the series
- Car was in series form 1996 till the series was ended in 2006
- Engine is a full race 350 CI delivering 500 HP at 6800 rpm and 435lbs ft at 5600 rpm
- The car is capable of 190 mph plus and can be configurable for either an oval or road course
- Car has been driven by numerous world famous drivers as part of the IROC series
- Al Unser Jr., Dale Earnhardt, Dale Earnhardt Jr., Jeff Gordon, Helio Castrobeves, Eddie Cheever, Tony Stewart, and Mark Martin to name a few
- Includes eight pit crew maintained log books documenting every driver, track, lap time and driver comments
willing to let go at fire sale prices. both in mint condition!