Re: New Champion

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TEC Message Board ]

Posted by SundayMoney on November 25, 2015 at 06:15:02:

In Reply to: New Champion posted by islandman on November 22, 2015 at 19:31:29:

I think he is a great driver and can empathize with the injuries he went through but he shouldn't be champion. He didn't compete in 11 races - over 1/4 of the season. The Chase is a complete joke. I said it when they changed the rule for Busch that he had to be in the top 30 and not the top 20 that he would be the guy to beat for the title. Then they made the rules changes that benefited the Toyotas...

Looking at Junior's season he was 3rd in top 5's, tied for 4th in top 10's, 4th in wins, 4th in points earned during the chase and some how he ends up TWELFTH! How completely asinine is that? That is just one example of many...the whole sport is a complete farce. The last caution was a joke. There just "happens" to be a small piece is metal that is directly under the flag stand with 7 laps to go? Then Keselowski who was the best car all day decides to pick the slowest line on the restart when nobody had all day, which allows the top 2 in points to duke it out at the end for the win and the title?

I missed a ton of races this year. I suspect I'll be missing even more next year...

So who is going to win the college football playoff and the Superbowl in the NFL? Still warm up there?

Follow Ups:

Name
Password
Subject
Icons
Index
Link URL
Link Title
Image URL

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TEC Message Board ]