RIP Church 3

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TEC Message Board ]

Posted by barbara42951 View User's Profile on May 13, 2020 at 09:54:42:

We've lost another Tec Earnhardt Fan. Church 3 was a member of the original TEC Board. His daughter Chrissie reached out to me.

Chrissie:
Hi Barb, I am Mike Churchill's daughter. Wondering if you are on here a lot?
Mon 11:47 PM

Barbara:
No Chrissie I'm not on a lot. I have a PC and a flip phone. I sit at the computer in the morning and a bit in the evenin. Later than usual today, took a late nap. I'm sorry to learn of your Dad's passing. I found his obit online and was gonna post it on two of our Earnhardt FB pages and the 'original' TEC (The Earnhardt Connection) in the morning. Your Dad was known on our Dale boards and forums as Church3, go figure huh? God how we all loved Dale, he brought so many of us together. I was fortunate to be able to meet your Dad. I sure have some wonderful memories of us at Eldora! Chrissie you Dad was a REAL good kind hearted man. Know that he had many Earnhardt friends and he will be missed by all of them. I'm a better person from having known your father, sincerely. I like to think he's up in heaven watchin Dale race! Just wanted to express my deepest sympathies. Barbara

Chrissie:
Thank you for the kind words. He was the most endearing human being that I have ever met. He truly was a good soul. He always spoke highly of you and enjoyed your company. I think he would appreciate you letting the group know of his passing. I know he hasn't been on the forums since his stroke, but he always enjoyed talking about Earnhardt.
Please take care and know that he is in a better place. He was so unhappy with the restrictions that the stroke placed on him.

Barbara:
Prayers for comfort for all of yunz and know your Dad will be remembered fondly and with respect.

https://mimemorial.com/obituaries/persons/C/Michael-Roy

Follow Ups:

Name
Password
Subject
Icons
Index
Link URL
Link Title
Image URL

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TEC Message Board ]